DevOpsSec Securing Software through Continuous Delivery مطلب ویژهنوشته شده توسط مینا وطن خواه
- نام نویسندگان: Jim Bird
- ناشر: O’Reilly Media, Inc., 1005 Gravenstein Highway North, Sebastopol, CA 95472.
DevOpsSec Securing Software through Continuous Delivery
Some people see DevOps as another fad, the newest new-thing over‐ hyped by Silicon Valley and by enterprise vendors trying to stay rel‐ evant. But others believe it is an authentically disruptive force that is radically changing the way that we design, deliver, and operate sys‐ tems. In the same way that Agile and Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration has changed the way that we write code and manage projects and product development, DevOps and Infra‐ structure as Code and Continuous Delivery is changing IT service delivery and operations. And just as Scrum and XP have replaced CMMi and Waterfall, DevOps is replacing ITIL as the preferred way to manage IT. DevOps organizations are breaking down the organizational silos between the people who design and build systems and the people who run them—silos that were put up because of ITIL and COBIT to improve control and stability but have become an impediment when it comes to delivering value for the organization.
- محل نشر: O’Reilly Media, Inc., 1005 Gravenstein Highway North, Sebastopol, CA 95472.
- سال انتشار: سه شنبه, 04 خرداد 1395
- بارگذاری تصویر:
- devopssec.pdf (420 بارگیری)
آخرینها از مینا وطن خواه
- The Consumer Security Index for IoT: A protocol for developing an index to improve consumer decision making and to incentivize greater security provision in IoT devices
- Handbook of Big Data and IoT Security
- Cloud to Cloud Integration im IoT Umfeld
- Internet of Things for Smart Cities
- Internet of things for Dummies