Empirical study of coordination strategies in cooperative multi-agent systemsنوشته شده توسط مینا وطن خواه
- نام نویسندگان: José Arias Fernández
Empirical study of coordination strategies incooperative multi-agent systems
The growing importance of the Internet Of Things in our society leads to the
necessity of developing systems where each thing reacts to the environment, taking
its own decisions. Agent based systems fit perfectly in resolving those challenges.
The aim of this thesis is to study the communication in multi-agent systems through
coordination and negotiation techniques, applying them in a practical case and
analyzing the results given after the execution.
The implementation of the study-case has been developed using the Gaia
methodology since it is easy, but complex enough to develop a small multi-agent
system from an initial set of requirements.
The strategies analyzed are the Global Planning, Structural Organizations, Contractual
Networks, Social Election, Coalitions and Negotiation based on Game Theory.
Analysis of the results leads to the conclusion that no strategy is the best in all cases.
Each strategy has different strengths, such as efficiency, scalability and robustness.
Besides, negotiation techniques yield to poor results when all the agents try to
achieve a common goal.
- سال انتشار: دوشنبه, 10 شهریور 1393
- Empirical_study_of_coordination_strategies_in.pdf (348 بارگیری)
آخرینها از مینا وطن خواه
- The Consumer Security Index for IoT: A protocol for developing an index to improve consumer decision making and to incentivize greater security provision in IoT devices
- Handbook of Big Data and IoT Security
- Cloud to Cloud Integration im IoT Umfeld
- Internet of Things for Smart Cities
- Internet of things for Dummies